Monday, February 15, 2021

Diemensional sentiments with tall alpha dies. Video

 Hello everyone!

One of the reason I love Tower Outline Alpha, Waffle Flower Dies is I can create sentiment panel for the card with whenever phrase I want.

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.


I heat emboss a lot of flowers on a light blue cardstock. I used the biggest stamp from Bouquet Builder 6 Stamp Set and Clear Versamark ink to stamp them and I heat emboss all the flowers with gold embossing Powder. I colored leaves and flowers with a blue Copic marker (B34).
 I cut out alpha outlines from the panel and foam mount it on a card base. Also, I cut out thin alphas from a gold mirror cardstock and attached them on the card base. 
 

Below the die cut sentiment I add a stamped one to finish the phrase. I stamped it using a sentiment stamp from Love letter set and cut out out with coordinating die.

I embellish the card with clear enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by.

Galina

Supplies


1 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Galena - love the gold and blue, with the touch of blue copic to enhance the colours - exquisite
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete