Sunday, June 28, 2020

Delicate slimeline card

Hello everyone!

    Here is another card using beautiful dies from Claina Palmer. For this card is used Mix 'em Dies - Family 2 to create a perfect sentiment in the centre of my card, I adore this font! I cut out two time of each word, from silver glitter cardstock and from regular white cardstock to create a shadow behind the words.
 

   With one of the dies from DL Double-Stitched Nested Dies I cut out a slimline panel and applied different distress inks on it. I decorate my card using few flowers. I made them using Blooming 'ansome Wild Rose & Gypsophila Die Set. The flowers on the top of my card looks like the have a mat effect, that's because I cut out the upper layer from the vellum. Inside of each flower I put a large white enamel dot.


I embellish my card with some transparent crystals and foam mount the card panek on the light pink card base.

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I love everthing about this card, in fact it was my favourite of yours from this release. Everything about it is so pretty and soft. You keep outdoing yourself!
    Thank you so much :)
    Claina

    ReplyDelete
  2. An exquisite card Galina - loving your ink blending, and the the flowers are beautiful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete