Thursday, February 13, 2020

Spring Dreams Stamp Release from Tonic + 15% off

Hi guys! 
  Today Tonic Studio is presenting new adorable stanps by amazing  illustrator Tonia Tkach. There are 5 new sets, each set is 6"x 8"/ A5 and stamp set bundle (Tonic Studios - Spring Dreams Stamp Release - Complete Collection) with an extra discount. Don't forget to use a special code STAMPS15 to get 15% off at checkout.
  
 I made a few cards using new stamps. For my first card I used Tonic Studios - Up in the Air Stamp Set - 3248E. To color all images and to create card background I used Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens. 
     I need to admit, it was my first time when I used Nuvo Aqua flow pens for the card back ground. And I was pleasantly surprised how easy was a process. Becouse of dark colors of Aqua pens are super concentrate I made only one layer of watercoloring on the card background. I randomly applied blue, dark, blue and viole colors on the paper, sprayed with a lot water and in the and I add a black coloron the edges. 



I didn't wipe off extra water while drying the paper with a heat gun, that's how I get nice splashes on the paper

For my next two cards I used Tonic Studios - A Cup Of Happiness Stamp Set, aw well aw Aqua Flow pens again.



I made a pair of cozy greeting cards with a cute houses.


Thasnks for stopping by!

Supplies 


3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards Galina - I really like your water colour background - thanks for showing it before you assembled the card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete