Monday, February 17, 2020

Colorful cards for a friend


   Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a couple of cards using Claina Palmer Desigin cutting dies. 
For my first card I used Bunting Trio Die Set to cut out a colorful banners. These dies are quite big so they can be definitely use to embellish a standard layouts or bigger cards. All my cards are about 11 x 14 cm (A2).

Claina Palmer Disigns,  Bunting Trio Die Set

 I foam mount my banners on the watercolor style card background. I made it using distress inks. At last I add glitter Nuco drops between the banners.

Claina Palmer Disigns,  Bunting Trio Die Set

For my second card I used Link ‘em Bold Lower Case Alphabet Die Set. The idea was to die cut a random alphabet card background and highlight the main word "Friend".


Claina Palmer Designs, Link ‘em Bold Lower Case Alphabet Die Set, distress inks

The second part of the sentiment I heat emboss using stamps from Hero Arts.

Claina Palmer Designs, Link ‘em Bold Lower Case Alphabet Die Set, distress inks

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love your work so much Galina, you always have such clever ideas.
    The bunting card is such fun with all of the colourful bunting and the nuvo drops look like confetti!
    The friend card has been a favourite with everyone I've shown it to, it takes a few seconds for them to realise that you highlighted the word friend, then they all say "oh, I get it now" and absolutely love it.
    Thank you so much!
    Claina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know there's a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep inside his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, cherish and look after you with his entire heart...

    ===> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to work better than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    In fact, fueling this all-powerful instinct is absolutely binding to having the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly find him expose his mind and soul for you in a way he haven't experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete