Friday, December 20, 2019

Waffle Flower Crafts - Sending Love cards

 
 Hello everyone!

   Today I want to show you few projects I made for Waffle Flower December release, using Mailbox Die Die set. This set includes few envelope dies and a big mail box die, which can be used as a gift card holder.



Mailbox Die
 For my first card I used only envelope dies. I cut out a lot of envelopes from a light pink, yellow, green and blue cardstock. All the envelopes dies have different design and size, so it was really easy to create a card background, just mix and match :)

  To complete my card I heat embossed a sentiment with a white embossing powder on a piece of black cardstock. I embellish my card with a Nuvo drops. I find in my stash lightest colors of a pink, yellow and green drops and add small dots between the envelopes. 


For the second card I used a biggest die to create a real look mail box. This time I don't want to use this die cut as a card holder, that's why I cut the lid and placed the box on a card panel.


I decided to embelish my mail box a little, and I heat embossed a few flowers on it. I used tiny flowers from an older stamp set from Waffle Flower - Spring Time Stamp Set.


I put two die cut envelopes in to the mailbox and stamped a sentiment on the bottom of the card.

That's all for today. thank for stopping by.

Supplies










1 comments:

  1. ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ slotxo ค่ายสล็อตทำเงิน No.1 สล็อตxo เว็บตรง ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ ทางเข้าเล่นเกมสล็อต slotxo ดาวน์โหลด slotxo มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 200 เกม เกมสล็อตลิขสิทธิ์เเท้ 100% เกมสล็อตทำเงิน เบทน้อย กำไรไว เเจ๊คพอตเเตกง่าย เเตกหนักทุกเกม ทำเงินได้เร็วที่สุด จ่ายเต็ม รับประกันทุกจำนวน ฝาก-ถอน AUTO สะดวก รวดเร็ว รับเต็มทุกยอด.

    ReplyDelete