Friday, December 27, 2019

Nuvo shimmer powders + Nuvo pencils watercoloring card

  Hello everyone!  I want to share with you my art therapy with Nuvo shimmer powders and Nuvo watercolor pencils.
  Also, I used a Botanical Brust stamp set for this card. I adore those floral borders and bouquets. This stamp set includes some beautiful any occasion sentiments. I combine three of them on my card.

tonic studios, card making, stamping
Добавьте подпись


 How I made this card you can see in a video below or on my channel HERE

 



How to make this card

  • Stamp two floral borders with Nuvo black ink on watercolour paper
  • Apply color with Nuvo watercolour pencils
  • Cut out the both borders using scissors.
  • Trim a C6 watercolour panel
  • Drip water from the top of the panel to the bottom. To form a big drop.
  • Add Nuvo Shimmer powder. over the water drop and apply more water to mix powder
  • Dry the card panel a bit and repeat. each time using a different color.
  • Spray a lot of water on the card panel to create colorful gradients between color applications.
  • Adhere the card panel to the card base and  foam mounted the floral borders
  • Stamp the sentiment with Nuvo black ink.
  • Embellish the card with Nuvo drops.



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Supplies

1 comments: