Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Video. Star Shaker Card with distress ink blending

 Hello everyone! 

Today I want to show you a fun shaker card made with new Puffy shaker covers from Waffle Flower crafts and Star Wish Panel Die.


How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel


I ink blended a blue panel for this card using few different inks and I cut out a star window on the right bottom corner using Shaker Star Die. I adhered the plastic cover on the back of my panel.


I decorated the card panel with glitter diecuts I made using Star Wish Panel Die. Also I used tiniest stars from Shaker Star Die.


Inside of my shaker I put gold confetti, gold crystals and few clear sequins. I cut out a sentiment from a gold mirror cardstock using a die from Star Wish Panel Die.

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Galina - love the star shaker element!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete