Monday, November 1, 2021

Slider pinguin christmas slimline card

 Hello everyone. 

Today I’m going to show how to create a super fun slimline card with a slider on it.
   
 How to make this card you can watch here or on My youtube channel.



I start by cutting out three card panels. I cut out a red and white panels using  DOTTED SLIMLINE SET 2 and the smallest, black panel I cut out using my trimmer, I cut it just a little bit smaller, so that tiny embossed dots are visible.
   
 I stamped a snowflakes on a black panel using white pigment ink. I stamped a bunch of images using Kobi's Ice day and Winter Kobi stamp sets. I colored them with Copic markers and cut out with coordinating dies. I foam mount all the elements on the card panel.
   
 To create a sentiment I used a pretty die from HAPPY PAWLIDAYS DIE set. I cut out 4 sentiments from a red cardstock and I adhered them together to get a nice dimensional sentiment.

 Thanks for stopping by! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment