Monday, September 13, 2021

Making a woodgrain card background

 Hello everyone! 

  Today I want to show you how I made a woodgrain card background, that looks pretty realistic:) I used a Wood Grain Stamp Set from Waffle Flower as a base and I colored it with Distress ink and Copic markers. 

 

 How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.


 I heat embossed 3 times stamped images from Wood Grain Stamp Set on kraft cardstock with fine detailed white embossing powder. I applied Vintage photo (Dark brown ink) on the edges and then I colored the card panel with the Copic markers: E33, E35, E11, E57. 

 To remove the copic's ink from the white embossed lines I used super light color grey marker W00. I cleaned the marker tip with a paper towel.


  I stamped the beautiful flowers from Anemone Stamp Set with dark brown Memento ink and colored them with copic markers. I cut out the floral bouquet with a coordinating die.

  I cut out an oval frame with a Nesting oval Frames Die set from the ivory color cardstock and foam mounted the frame on a piece of vellum.

  On a kraft cardstock I heat embossed a sentiment using a stamp from Sentiment Additions 2 and I cut it out with a coordinating die.

I embellish the card with few clear enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies

2 comments: