Wednesday, September 8, 2021

How to stamp solid stamps. Video

 Hello everyone!

Today I want to share some tips and tricks on how to get nice crisp images using big solid stamps - Two step Leaves from Waffle Flower and regular dye inks. 

 How to make perfect stamped leaves you can watch here or on my Youtube channel. I shared my other card examples in this video too. 


I stamped all the leaves using Two-step Leaves Stamp set and different dye inks. I was testing Distress Inks, PTI ink, Memento inks, Lawn Fawn inks and Altenew inks.

 

To create a fancy card background I used Mandala stencil ( 2 of 4 layers) and Nuvo glimmer gold paste and for the white layer I used a white gel pen.


I stamped a sentiment from Sentiment Additions 2 Stamp set with dark brown Memento ink and cut it out with a coordinating die. 

To embellish the card I used clear enamel dots.


After finishing the first card I got a lot of leaf leftovers, so I made one more leafy card. With stamped leaves I created small clusters and foam mounted them on a white card base. I added a black stamped sentiment I made using a Label maker stamp set and coordinating die.

And, again, I embellished the card with clear enamel dots.

 Thanks for stopping by.

Galina

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful leaf stamping Galena - love your unconventional colour choices :) thanks for the video too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete