Monday, September 27, 2021

Alcohol ink blended shell backgrounds

Hello everyone!

Today I have a simple but fancy card to share with you. It's all about shell-ebrations! :) For this card I used a beautiful die caled SEASHELL SHAKER and a sentiment from a super cute small stamp set - SHELL-EBRATION.

 

 How I made this card you can watch here or on my Yotube channel.


Card details

I created 3 colorful backgrounds with alcohol inks. You can create your background with watercolor or inks as well. I cut out 3 shells from a gold mirror and white cardstock.

I attached my die cuts on colorful backgrounds using a small amount of liquid glue.I cut out a thin white frame using Loops die set. I attached all 3 shells on a grey cardstock and covered them with a thin frame.

I foam mount the card panel on white A2 card base with a regular white foam tape and for sentiment I used a black foam tape.

 

 I embellished the card with a lot of clear bubbles. I attached them with liquid glue from Studio Katia.

 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

 

1 comments:

  1. What beautiful shells Galina, and an exquisite card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete