Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Underwater scene card

Hello everyone!
It's Galina and I want to share with you a fun card with a lot of tiny fishes.
 
I cut out a white panel using a middle size die from A2 Stitched Layered Card set. To create underwater scene I used light and dark blue hybrid inks. I applied light blue color in a centre and then I applied dark blue color on the corners. I add a lot of white and blue drops to create a water splashes
.
  I cut out a little heart window from the panel using one of the dies from Slim Line Corner Scallop Die Set set. I stamped a little fishes from Whale Wishes set around the heart widow. I stamped them with black hybrid ink and colored with alcohol markers. On a small heart die cut I stamped a sentiment with a same ink.
 
  To embellish my card I used some clear acrylic drops. I think they looks like real bubbles.
I foam mount the panel on a white card base and adhered the white scallop heart die cut to pop up the sentiment.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Supplies

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment