Sunday, August 2, 2020

Summer shaker card

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a bright shaker card with two cute whales. For this card I used a small stamp set from Lawn Fawn - Whale You Be Mine. I colored those whales with Copic markers and placed on a round shaker with clers crystals.




Using hills dies I cut out whaves and appied distress inks on them. Behind the whaves I created a sunset scene with warm colors of distress inks.To create a sentiment I combinnd two stamps from Whale you bee mine set and Critters on the Savanna set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 81 – Summertime Fun


Supplies

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Galina - love how you have used the whales, and your gorgeous background really makes them the stars of the card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW!! i love love love the colors here!! the background is so STRIKING!!!! wow!! love the warm and cool colors!! and love that little shaker of sequins!! amazing! thank you so much for playing along with the Summertime Fun challenge with the Lawn Fawnatics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring and ink blending. What a super cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete