Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Cute tag ideas. Video

how to make a tag card making ideas
 
Hello everyone! Today I want to talk about pretty additions to the presents – tags. For today’s tags I used a same tag die – DOTTED SHAKER TAG 1 and some other dies and stamps.

How I made these tags you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel




I started with die cut a basic shapes of tags. For the blue tag I used small rectangle die to cut out the window, this rectangle die is included to DOTTED SHAKER TAG 1 die set. For the second tag I decided to cut an oval window using nesting oval die set.

how to make a tag card making ideas


To add interest on the yellow tag I cut out a small piece with hexagons from the light yellow cardstock using MICRO HEXAGON COVER DIE. I stamped and colored with Copic markers a cute little bee. I placed a red crystal heart into her hands. Also I add a heat embossed sentiment.

On a black cardstock I stamped a sentiment using a small stamp from the PEONY TRIMMINGS stamp set, I stamped with a embossing ink and covered it with hite embossing powder. I cut out this sentiment with a coordinating stripe die.


how to make a tag card making ideas

   The blue tag is all about crafty wishes 🙂 On the bottom of the central rectangle piece I stamped images from ARTSY TRIMMINGS stamp set, on the top I stamped a sentiment from BIRTHDAY GREETINGS stamp set. I colored images with Copic markers and to finish the tag I added transparent sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies








0 comments:

Post a Comment