Thursday, July 16, 2020

Video. Gnomes on the letter's mountain :) Waffle Flower Crafts Christmas in July

Hello friends!

   Last year I figured out that if I start making Christmas cards in the summer, I'll have enough cards in winter :) Even if holiday season starts in the November I never have enough time to finish all my card ideas. Today I want to show how I created a super cute card and the big mount of Christmas letters. For this card I used Happy Gnomes Stamp set and Mailbox Die from Waffle flower crafts.


How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel.




  For this card I cut out a lot of a small envelopes and letters from patterned papers from Waffle Flower - Half-Half Dots - Unicorn Paper Pad. I foam mount them on the ink blended card panel. I stamped and colored with Copic Markers a Gnome squad and I put the letters in their hands :)

 

On the top of my card I heat embossed the sentiment and a tiny stars from  Classic Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set.

Thanks for dtopping by!
Have a great day.

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous card - love the mail mountain you created, and your sky with the stars and snowflakes is wonderful too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete