Thursday, July 23, 2020

Hidden message birthday card. Video

Hello everyone!
 Today I’m going to show you how to add a more interst on your card using intercative die from Studio Katia. For this card I used a lot of cute critters from Under the Sea stamp set and some dies – Simple round tag die and Dotted Paterns set 1.

 How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel.



 To create the colorful background for this card I used distress oxide inks- Shaded lilac, Tumbled Glass and Scattered Straw. I add water and white paint drops on it as well as white bubbles. I applied white pigment ink through the Confetti stencil to create those white bubbles. I cut out the card panel and a central elements using two dies from Dotted Patterns set 1.




Using the smallest die from Simple round tag die I cut out a small flap in the central die cut.
I foam mount the colorful rectangle panel on the white card base. Next I add the central piece, but before I applied a bright green color underneath. I applied distress oxide ink on the card base, the color called twisted citron.


Using a sentiment stamp from Under the sea set I stamped it behind the door on the green spot.


To finish my card I added a lot of TINY IRIDESCENT BUBBLES and ICY SPARKLE CRYSTALS.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Supplies



1 comments: