Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Stenciling on the card - Hi Honey! :)

Hello! Today I have a cute card to share with you. 
   On this card I combined two stencils from Honey Bee Stamps and Spring Bouquets | Honey Cuts. I masked the top of the white card panel and I applied blue distress ink throught the Perfect Bricks | Background Stencil, next I masked the bottom of the card panel and I applied Yellow and orange distress inks through the Hexagon Patterns Background Stencil.




















I cut out a bunch of little daisies using a two floral dies from Spring Bouquets | Honey Cuts. I put a large enamel dot in the centre of each flower. I don't use the largest enamel dots in my cards as an embellishment and I have a lot of leftovers, but know I know where I can use them ))

  I stamped and colored witch Copicmarkers few bees and foam mount them on the card. Using Bee Bold Lowercase | Honey Cuts I cut out a sentiement from the dark green cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day.

Supplies

5 comments:

  1. Love the card Galina and the sweet little bees x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning and beautiful card Galina - love your swag of daisies, and your bees are so sweet over that gorgeous background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Такая позитивная, солнечная открытка! Класс!

    ReplyDelete