Thursday, May 28, 2020

Video. See through window Hello card

 Hi!
Today I want to share with you a window scene card using EUROPEAN WINDOW die, MINI POLKA DOTS COVER DIE, JAWSOME and ALOHA stam sets from Studio Katia.

 
How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube Channel


   It’s so easy to create a card with a European window, you can make indoor or outdoor scenes, place a flower pots around it or create a sea scene as I did. I now, sharks don’t jump out of water like dolphins, but my shark can do that 🙂

I stamped a shark and other images with Memento black ink and colored them with copic markers.


 To create a card panel I cut out a dots background from a kraft cardstock and placed it on a white card panel. In both panels I cut out a window.

  On the white card base I created a sunset scene using distress inks and piece of vellum. I foam mount me card panels on the card base and attached the window die cut. Next I placed a shark under the vellum piece and added sentiment and other images. I heat emboss sentiments on the black cardstock using white embossing powder.


Hope you like this fun card!
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What a great card Galina - love your unconventional scene outside the window!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete