Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Mother's Day card

Hello everyone!
  On the last weekend Claina Palmer presented her third release on Hochanda. It's full of awesome dies and first stamp set with great sentiments!

  Today I want to share with you my first card with a new dies. I created a clean and simple Mother's Day card using cardstock, dies and sentiment stamp.

 
  I cut out a circle focal point from the violet cardstock, I used a die from the Medals Die Set.

  Using two dies from Mix 'em Dies - Family 2 I cut out a word Mother with a thin shadow, I simply adore this font! I placed bothe elements on the card base and I decided to add one more additional sentiment. I used a stamp from Mix 'ems Stamps - Family, I stamped a sentiment on the green cardstock using embossing ink and heat embossed it with a white powder.


I find out that the smaller banner die from Banners Die Set has a perfect size for cutting all the stamped sentiments from Claina's stamp set. So, I cut out a thin stripe and placed it below the main word.

I finished my card by adding a few crystals on the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. An exquisite card Galina - love your colour combination
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely Galina, simple and modern. I love how you've mounted your sentiment onto one of the medal middles for some texture.
    I was hoping you'd like the new sentiment die font and the stamps too so it's great to hear that you do.
    Thanks so much for your wonderful creations :)
    Claina

    ReplyDelete