Monday, June 10, 2019

Video Inverse ink blending



Hello everyone!
I love a lot ink blending technique and how easy Nuvo inks blends on a cardstock. So, I decided to play with this technique and create a card background for beautiful flowers from Bunched Bouquet stamp set. I recommend to use smooth paper for this technique such as - Craft Perfect - Ultra Smooth Card.

How to create inverse blending effect on your card you can watch in this video on my Youtube channel.



  I start with masking stripes on a white card panel from the bottom to the the centre. I used reqular wide masking tape from stationary shop, you can use sticky memo paper as well. I applied yellow ink on the right side and pink ink on the left side. I also applied green and violet colors on edges.


  Next I moved my masking above first colorful stripe and repeat step with blending, but this time I used pink color on the right side and yellow on the left. I've created 5 colorful stripes and covered them with Shimmer pen. I hope you can see that amazing and delicate shimmer on the next photo.
 
I stamped few flowers and leaves with Nuvo hybrid inks and cut them out. I foam mount them in the centre of my card and stamped a sentiment under the floral cluster.
 
At last, I embellish my card with few transparent sequins. I adhere them with Nuvo Deluxe adhesive.

Thank you for stopping by!

 Supplies UK and Europe


Supplies US 




0 comments:

Post a Comment