Wednesday, June 12, 2019

New Studio Katia Release Sneak Peek | Day 3

Hello everyone! 
  Welcome to Day 3 of our New Release Sneak Peeks. Today we are showing cards with new big floral stamp set on Studio Katia Blog. I heat embossed flowers with white embossing powder on a kraft cardstock. I stamped just a part of image to create a focal point on right bottom corner. I colored flowers with pencils. 

  
  Also I heat embossed a sentiment on a piece of black cardstock and foam mount it on the card panel. For flowers and sentiments I used same fine detail white embossing powder. To avoid mess on the cardstock I used antistatic Anti-Static Pouch.

Check out Studio Katia Blog if you want win something from new release! 

This stamp Floral Garden and other itemes will be avaible HERE in the end of the week.



15 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous card!! Your coloring is fantastic! Totally in love with it! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous floral image and beautiful coloring! Love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Galina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your colors and coloring pops from the paper! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Galina, I love the bright colours you used on the kraft cardstock, so awesome. Thank you so much for your, always, great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning! I Love how the flowers pop from the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome release, Gorgeous creation, I especially love your placement for the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty. You're coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. I love the colors and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your beautiful flowers!! Your coloring is awesome!! This stamp is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Galina, Floral Garden is such a lovely stamp and you really brought life to it with your beautiful colouring! Did you use anything to help the pencils blend, such as gamsol and blending stumps? It is so nice to see someone use pencils and not always the pens. Thank you for your time and talent

    ReplyDelete