Thursday, May 9, 2019

Rainbow card backgrounds with alcohol inks

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you 4 cards I made using beautiful Mandala ( Here for you ) stamp from Honey Bee Stamps and Alcohol inks by Ranger ink.




All of these cards I made in lift ink technique. With special ink you can pick up color from alcohol ink background and transfer it on any surface even on regular cardstock, as you may know alcohol inks don't work with such material.

 Close up.
 So, I made two alcohol inked card backgrounds and got 4 cards.
After alcohol ink completly dreis I lift up ink using mandala stamp and alcohol lift ink and stamped images on a cardstock.


Card with paper panel I embellish with few crystals.


 For my next card I used biggers stamp from Here for you stamp set and again stamped both card panels.
On both cards I add rainbow confetti, I adhere them with liquid glue from Tombow. It's strong glue and dries transparent.

 Also I diecut small mandalas from gold glitter carstock and adhere them on corners of my card panel.
 

I had a lot of fun playing with those stamps and alcohol inks. Hope you will like those cards!

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. fine wine

    ReplyDelete