Monday, May 6, 2024

Layered Stenciling - Summer Card for a Friend

 Hello everyone! 

Today, I want to share a colorful summer card with cute big shells. I used the Waffle Flower Seasnail Stencil to create the focal point on the card. It's only one stencil, but it has five layers of details to help you create a dimensional look of seashells. 


As for a card background, I took A2 size turquoise color cardstock and ran it through my die-cutting machine with the Wave Texture Die. I cut out a sentiment with the Oversized Beach Word Die. I embellished the card with the smaller seashells from - 
Seashells Die
 and with white enamel dots.

The Wave Texture Die is a vertical A2 size die, but our texture dies don't have a cut line on borders, so you can use it for horizontal cards, too; simply cut it twice. 

How to make that is shown in this short video - Waffle Flower YouTube.


Supplies


Hugs,
Galina 


0 comments:

Post a Comment