Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Waffle Flower March release + Spring SALE

 Hello everyove! 

This month's Waffle Flower Release is bursting with sweetness, featuring adorable strawberries (stamp, dies and stencils) and some exciting new additions like the Gingham Paper Pad!

I'm thrilled to share that this is my very first paper pad design, and I couldn't be more excited about it. Each pattern is filled with charm and sweetness, making it perfect for adding a delightful touch to all your crafting projects! 



  
   For my first card I used Strawberries Die set. Cutting out each element from colored cardstock, I added some charming shading using Distress ink and my trusty Waffle Flower Shader brushes.
   I added texture to the pink cardstock using Sweet Plaid Texture Die and I decorated the card with some super cute Candy dots in vibrant green and red colors. It's a berry sweet creation that's sure to bring a smile!


  And on the next card I paired the Strawberry die cuts with the cute plates from Sweet Plates Die. I used paper sheet from  Gingham Paper Pad to create a tablecloth on the card.


On this card, I paired the Sweet Plates Sentiments with the Plate Die cut, and they worked together like a dream! To complement the charming sentiments, I created a rustic woodgrain background using the Wood Grain Stamp Set and some rich brown ink on kraft cardstock.


Next, I'm excited to share a few cards featuring the delightful Strawberries Background Stencil. This 4-layer stencil makes it incredibly easy to create stunning backgrounds with beautiful strawberry motifs.




   Another delightful addition to this release is the Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set, featuring a beautiful stem adorned with flowers and strawberries. Available as both a stamp and foil plate, it comes with a matching die and coloring stencil for effortless crafting fun.


  On the example above, I stamped the image using black Versamark ink and colored it using the matching stencil and Distress Inks. For the sample below, I heat embossed the image onto vellum and used alcohol-based Copic markers for coloring.



I couldn't resist stamping the entire background with this beautiful image.


And we have another background die - 
Sweet Plaid Panel Die that can be paired with 
Sweet Plaid Texture Die and some of the paper from Gingham Paper Pad! Take a closer look on it in short clip HERE (Waffle Flower Crafts Instagram account)


I cut out the Sweet Plaid Panel die from white cardstock and placed it on the Gingham Paper Sheet. For my focal point, I used the Sweet Strawberry Foil Plate and gold foil.


Don't miss our Spring Sale!  SHOP HERE

This sale contains products like Postage Collage and Intertwined Bears. Shop early for the best selections! No code required - all prices marked as shown. Can be combined with Last Chance items. Not eligible for returns/exchanges.




Have a nice day! 

Galina

3 comments:

  1. So much yummy goodness in the new release and in this collection of cards!!! yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some absolutely stunning designs Galina - loving the gingham papers!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete