Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Waffle Flower July release Blog Hop

 Hi everyone! 

   Welcome to the Waffle Flower July Release Blog Hop! I’m happy to be hopping with the folks from Waffle Flower to show you all the fun new stuff awaiting you on the Waffle Flower website! Be sure to check out each stop in today’s blog hop for fun, inspiration, and chances to win some of these new release goodies!

Next on the hop is Cathy Zielske


This month I want to present to you my new series called Postage collage! The Postage Collage Die leaves the 6 stamps connected on 1 panel. You can easily trim them into individual pieces to create your own collage. With coordinating stencils you can decorate each of the stamps.

For my firsst card I used Postage Collage Die with Postage Collage Coloring Stencil. I made cuts on 2 stamps to separate them a bit. I stamped more images over the die cut using Postage Collage Stamp Set and black ink. 



Also, you can use only one stencil from the set Postage Collage Coloring Stencil to color the card panel with inks or other mediums as I did on my next card. After I applied inks theorith stencil I stamped flowers over the stencil and heat embossed them with white powder. 


Another fun coordinating stencil is - Postage Collage Everyday Stencil. I used distress inks over the grey color paper die cut. In the Postage Collage Die set you will find a few additional small stamp dies. I decorated my card with two of them.


And here is a Christmas version of the Postage collage :) I made my next cards using Postage Collage Christmas Stencils. To color the border on this card I used Postage Collage Coloring Stencil


I skipped the part with stenciling ornaments on the tree and added a small enamel dots instesd. 


I love to use my Distress inks on the colored cardstock, but you can try Distress Oxide for the more intense look. I decided to create all my Christmas cards with distress ink only :)


To add more intrerest ot this card I used a small wax seal die cut I made using Wax Seals Die


And here are a few more cards with a seoarated stamps die cuts. 



On this card I went crazy with stamping, but I like it :) 



The last layer of Postage Collage Christmas Stencils can be used with some shinny mediums as a gold glitter paste. Shinny details on the Christmas cards look amazing! 



And this month we have a new dog die in our big cute critter familly :) - Be a Dog Die. I added a cute Santa costume using Be Christmas Accessories Die


I have a cat version too! :) I applied pink distress inks throutgh the Cloudy Stencil on a pink cardstock to create a cute scene for the cat.



Thanks foe stopping by!

Next on the hop is Cathy Zielske

Giveaways:

For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificates at every stop of the hop, that’s a total of 3 chances to win! You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EST on Monday July 10th, 2023 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on Winner Wednesday 7/12/2023.

Supplies

65 comments:

  1. Gorgeous samples!!! Love that you “tore it apart”. I wouldn’t have thought to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for the inspiration! That stencil set is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. INCREDIBLE! I LOVE the postage stamp look and darling critter cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving this release. Beautiful cards. I loved seeing all the different ways the sets can be used. Also....beagle!! I isn't Christmas in our house we don't include our beagle Alvin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did the postage stamps!! And that pup critter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been loving the postage stamp collage and stencils since I saw it on instagram few days ago! Love all the postage stamp sets you created above that the big cat with pink background! You created the things that I have my eye on! 😍😍😍 love it! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the stamps collection it is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of the inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful variety of ways to use this new release! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Galina, every card is amazing. I just adore all of the postage stamp cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing new Postage Collage bundle. Your cards are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spectacular cards! I love the postage stamp collage projects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all wonderful. I love the postage stamp collection. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful cards. I love those postage stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the versatility of this postage stamp collection.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many ideas! Love that postage stamp collection even more!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I love all of your fabulous cards! You did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards! Love the postage stamps for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all so beautiful, Galina. I really love your creativity with the postage cards.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you had two of the 'stamps' torn off and angled on that first card! So very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The postage stamp cards are just to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your postage stamp creations! Wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like how you used the stamps individually. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely love all you card samples with this new release! So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness! What an amazing assortment of samples! I love all of your Christmas postage samples most especially!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a wonderful set and all of your examples expand so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an amazing bunch of cards--from the gorgeous Christmas to the simple "stamp" ones, all bright and beautiful. This new release is wonderful--and that new mat--amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome cards, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such gorgeous cards! Love postage collage and everything Christmas! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  30. All your beautiful samples made me fall in love with the postage set. You showed the versatility of these stamps and stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love these!! I'd be afraid my mailman might get confused!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the way you used the postage designs stencils, and the critters are just adorable! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the new Postage Collage sets and your examples using the entire block or just some of the stamps on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  34. You made so many beautiful cards! I really love the Postage Collage set, you used it in lots of different ways. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  35. That postal set is the cutest introduction I’ve seen in a while! Love it, and all the inspiration. JT

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful cards! Love how you showcased the versatility of the Postage Collage die and stencil and the critter cards are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your cards are all so awesome! I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow!!! So many amazng cards samples! It is hard to pick a favorite! I love the way that you separated the corner stamps on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm really excited about these stencils! Oh, the possibilities! Your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow! All of your designs are amazing! I love all the different looks you created with the postage stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the stamps for the Christmas cards. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi, Galina - These are STUNNING! The attention to detail is astounding. Congrats on a first-rate release!!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  43. I absolutely love the ways you've used the Postage Collage products! Your card with the slightly torn away stamps and your merry & bright Christmas card with the great vintage colors and wax seal are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a gorgeous array of cards! I thought I could pick a favorite, but alas, I can not. lol I am loving the Christmas theme with the postage stamp theme.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your cards are amazing. I love the postage stamp die and stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love all these wonderful cards. Love the Postage Collage collection.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am loving those postage stamp cards, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Amazingly designed stamps and stencils, and also I love the way you have made the cards - stunning work Galina
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for creating such a wide variety of cards to highlight this new release!
    So many possibilities with the postage set and the cat and dog are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow!! Amazing cards to bring these wonderful sets to life! I love these postage stamps and those super fun cat and dog!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Your cards are so beautiful! Loved how you made each one unique.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love your cards! You made each one unique. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  53. What super cute cards. Will definitely have to check out the new release

    ReplyDelete
  54. Gorgeous! You showed so much versatility! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love this release! Your designs show so much versatility using the products.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Pretty and cute variety of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love your cards! Now I have to buy the products!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love the Christmas one so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Dorothy Ayotte So many fabulous cards! I really like your postage collage cards! Darling and unique and look really fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Your cards are great! Looks like you enjoyed creating with all the new products. I love that you used just the postage collage stencil on one card. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  61. The cards you created are so cute! I love all the postoids.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Your cards are lovely! I was wondering what flower stamp set you used with the postage stencil and sentiments always in my heart. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love your cards! I noticed on the shop website, one of the postage collage cards you made has a small cardinal on it. Where did it come from?

    ReplyDelete