Friday, February 24, 2023

3 Easy Easter Card Ideas

Hey friends!
 I'm so excited to share with you 3 cute Easter cards, as well as short tutorial. I've been working on these three stunning cards that all use the same diecutting technique with Flourishing Panel Die and Nesting egg die from Waffle Flower Crafts - but each card has its own unique style that really makes it stand out.


Here is a short tutorial on how Imade these cards. 


One of the cards is even a shaker card, which was so much fun to make! 


 I love how versatile this technique is and how it can be adapted to create such different looks. 


And on my last card I cut out 3 smaller eggs and put some patterned paper behind the flourish die cut. I foiled a large sentiment using gold foil and Happy Easter Duo Foil Plate and cut it in a half.


Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies 

0 comments:

Post a Comment