Thursday, April 21, 2022

Jane's Doodle Spring Blog Hop

 Hello everyone!

   I'm so exited to join Jane with a spring celebration of her new stam release. 

 There's a 35% off sale (doesn't include digital stamps). No code is needed. Sales runs through the weekend. Also, there's a flat rate international shipping of $5 and spend $45 or more, shipping is free. Wee!

 I made a cute birthday card using  Oh Baby! Stamp set and a stencul called Stripe Stencil.


I colored the stemped images with Copic markers (alcohol based markers) and I fussy cut them. On a light blue cardstock I applied white texture paste throught the Stripe Stencil.

                                                 YOUR NEXT STOP - Laura http://www.laurafadora.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies 

16 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mega niedlich geworden. Ich liebe diese Karte ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the texture in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Galina - This is a DARLING card. I love the coloring, the use of texture paste and the white pen for highlighting. Terrific!! Lori S in PA (US)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and so sweet! Love the cute lion and the striped stencilled background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute birthday card with this lion. I like the striped background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! I love this adorable lion and the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH so pretty! Love the effect of the texture paste. A gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. The stenciling makes
    a great background. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card and great look of the texture paste on the light blue cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic design, I really really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice project share. I do like the lion.

    ReplyDelete