Saturday, November 20, 2021

Christmas bottle tags DIY- Waffle Flower challenge - Project for a neighbor

 Hello everyone!

For today I have a Chritstmas decoration :) Actually a Christmas tag for a bottle. We have a fun challenge at Waffle Flwoer Crafts - The most Wonderful Time and this week we are sharing projects for neighbors. 

I decided to decorat a gift bottle of wine. To create a Chirstmas bottle tag I used a regular slimline dies - Slim lacy layer dies. I cut out two pieces from white and pink cardstock. I scored and adhered them both.

 
I cut out a round opening using Slim shaker circle die and got a perfect size of opening for the bottle. I decorated the bottle tag with a Mistletoe die cut and created a little winter scene inside of it. I stamped a perfect sentiment using Holiday Labelmaker Stamp Set.


On the top of my bottle I placed a small tule pieces and over it I added a paper bow with a few mistletoe branches.

You can join our challenge HERE  and share with us your winter creations as well as win a gift certificate to Waffle Flower Shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment