Friday, October 29, 2021

Easy Mistletoe Shaker card using Slime shaker cover from Waffle Flower

Hello everyone!

I love shaker cards a lot, and now I can make them in an easier way without foam tape. I'm talking about new plastic shaker covers from Waffle Flower crafts. And the most important thing - they have enough depth for gems and crystals!

The Shaker Cover - Slim Circles set includes 3 different sized plastic covers, so I made two cards with one set. On my first card I created a shaker with the biggest shaker cover. 


How I made those cards you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.


On my first card I created a Mistletoe embellishment on the wall with a shaker inside. I cut out a wreath using Mistletoe Wreath Die and a few branches using Mistletoe Branch Die.



I applied dark brown ink on A2 kraft cardstock and then I applied white texture paste through the Brick Wall Stencil

I cut a few strings and a bow from glitter cardstock using Twine & Bows Die.


On my second card I used smaller plastic covers to create cute shaker ornaments.


On the pink A2 card panel I applied white texture paste through the Snowfall stencil. To decorate the shaker openings I cut out a smaller wreath using Mistletoe Wreath Die and a big snowflake using Small Snowflakes Die.


Inside of each shaker I used clear crystals and seed beads from Studio Katia.


Thanks for stopping by!
Galina

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shaker cards Galena - those envelopes must be fabulous to use for shakers.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your work. It is a very nice, interesting and informative blog. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.
    https://www.lcrenovation.co.uk/house-extension-in-kingston/
    House Renovations in Kingston

    ReplyDelete