Wednesday, September 15, 2021

New tools from Waffle Flower crafts


Hello everyone! 

Today Waffle Flower Crafts released a lot of cool new tools and to celebrate this special release we have the Instagram hop, join the fun to win awesome prizes. All new tools you can find HERE.
 


  I was playing with a new mini stencil mat and Maple Leaf stencil. I cut out a small panel using a rectangle die from A2 Layers Die and kraft cardstock. I placed the panel on the stencil mat and covered it with stencil. Using two blending brushes I applied red and orange distress ink through it.







The mat can be easily cleaned with no-oil baby wipes, micro-fibre cloth or paper towel and water. 



  The both mini stencil mat and a regular size mat have openings on two sides, so any size stencil and paper will fit.


  Even a large stencil like Buffalo Plaid Stencil - 6"x9" size. 
The recessed stencil work area measures approximately 9”x12” (23 cm X 30 cm). Waffle Flower Stencil Mat is a multifunction craft mat that is non-stick, waterproof, and heat-resistant.


  I foam mount the card on the A2 pattern paper from Half-Half Dots - Caprice Paper Pad. I cut out a sentiment using Oversized Grace and Kindness Word Die.

  I cut out one piece from vellum and another from a white cardstock. On the white die cut I applied Brutus Monroe Embossing Ink and covered it with Metallic Embossing Powder - Gilded from Brutus Monroe. I melted the powder with a heat gun and got a nice shiny gold sentiment die cut. 


 I stamped two smaller sentiments from Oversized Grace and Kindness Stamp set with dark brown ink. I embellished the card with colorful enamel dots - Enamel Dots - Botanical and Enamel Dots - Enchanted.

Thanks for stopping by.
Galina

Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment