Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Card ispired by Iridescent bubbles

   Hello everyone and thanks for joining me.

   I want to show how I made a card inspired by beautiful  iridescent embellishments.
  It was the first time when I tried these bubbles on black cardstock and I simply adore them and I decided to make a whole black card and use as many bubbles as I can :)

How to make this card you can watch here or on my Youtube  channel.


Card details

I cut out a black panel using Mini Polka dots Cover die and I attached it on a black card base.

Using an Oval Nesting die set I cut out a black frame and an oval panel. I embellished the frame with iridescent bubbles.

I stamp beautiful roses from the Kind Bouquet stamp set and colored it with Copic markers.

This stamp set is in the retired section, so grab it while you can for only 5$ HERE.

I cut out the bouquet with a coordinating die and colored the white frame around the stamped image with black Copic marker. Now It looks like I colored directly on the black cardstock.

I was inspired by the colorful shine from the bubbles and I see a lot of blue, green and pink colors on them.

So I picked such colors for the flowers:

Pink flower: RV002, RV14, RV29

Light Blue flower: B00, B12, B14

Dark blue\violet flower: B21, B24, B26, RV02 (over the light blue parts)


I heat embossed a sentiment from the Peony Trimmings Stamp set and cut it out using coordinating stripe die.
I foam mount it on the right side, I removed one big bubble to do so.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Galina
 
Supplies

2 comments:

  1. A stunning card Galina, and I love the look of the flowers and how you made it look as though you coloured them on black cardstock:)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete