Monday, July 12, 2021

Watercoloring with Arteza brush markers + stenciling and diecutting tips

 Hello everyone! 

I have a new video to share, with 3 my favorite techniques: watercoloring, diecutting and stenciling. I colored beautiful flowers from A CUP OF THANKS – Studio Katia using Brush Markers from Arteza. 

 

Products featured:

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel. 

 

 Card details

 I stamped only a floral part fromA CUP OF THANKS – Studio Katia, I stamped it with clear ink and covered it with gold fine detail embossing powder.

 On a watercolor paper panel I applied yellow, green, mint and light blue distress inks through the SQUARE BRICK STENCIL – Studio Katia. Next, I cut out a panel with an oval window using two dies from the DOTTED PATTERNS SET.

 

  I colored heat embossed flowers using Watercolor real Brush Markers from Arteza. I blend the pigments with a water brush.

 To create a sentiment, I used letter dies fromCHUNKY ALPHABET and I cut them out twice from a green and white cardstock. I attached green and white letters together to create a nice shade behind the diecuts. 

Next, I heat embossed a little sentiment using a stamp fromFLOURISHING NOTE. As a final touch I applied shimmer on the big letters with my Wink of Stella pen. It creates a sparkly cover on the letters.

 Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Galena - love your background technique, the colourful flowers are exquisite, and I love how you framed them!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning florals Galena! I love the window frame to draw the eye to them. Thanks so much for the great inspiration. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete