Monday, June 28, 2021

Two ways of using Sun Rays dies

 Hello everyone! 

Today I'm going to show you two fun projects based on the same die cuts. For both of my cards I used Sun Rays Dies from Waffle Flower. 


How I made these cars you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.


Cards  details

For my first card I used small sun ray die cuts to create a background for a beautiful floral image. I stamped Poppies on a vellum with Versamark clear ink and covered the image with white embossing powder. I quickly melt powder and fussy cut the image. 

I stamped a lot of sentiments using a Label Maker stamp set and Versafina black ink, I cut out little strippes with a coordinatimg die. I saved other sentiments for future projects. 

I embellished the card with Clear enamel dots.


For my second card I used the same dies and the same cardstock. I decided to build a circus scene under those sun ray die cuts. On the top of the "roof" I placed a little gold circle, I cut it out using the smallest Circle Nesting Die. 


I cut out a slimline panel using the largest Slimline Die and on the top I applied blue ink through Slimline Cloud Stencil, on the bottom I placed a piece of a kraft cardstock.

I stamped two adorable bears using From Russia with love Stamp set. I colored them with copic markers and cut them out with coordinating dies. 


I used the same stamp and black ink to create a sentiment on this card. I embellished the card with a lot of rainbow colored enamel dots. 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.
Galina

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. A pair of beautiful cards Galena = love the birthday on in particular. Great use of the die set!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete