Monday, March 29, 2021

Fun interactive birthday card

 Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a super fun birthday card with an interactive element on it. I made using From Russia with Love Stamp Set and dies. The main idea of the card was to make a hidden images inside of all 3 dolls. 

  How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel.

 

In the video I made a red one card, with a hidden image of the birthday present. But I love the process so much, so I was giggling and made a one more card, a masculine version of birthday card with vodka and a pickle :)

 To create all paneld for my card I used some basic shape dies - Blanket Stitch Layers Die and Additional A2 Layers Dies.

 

I draw all the hidden images by hand and color them with copic markers.


 On the red card I add a few clear sequins.


And don't miss my todays live class in Waffle Flower FB group HERE.

Have a great day!

Galina

Supplies

0 comments:

Post a Comment