Monday, March 22, 2021

Creating a colorful card with handrawn elements. Video

 Hello evryone!

Today I want to share with you a fun card with a few hand drawn elements. For this card I decided to use Pencil In Stamp set in a different way. I love those pretty images with pencils and I want to contect them and make a special card.

 How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel


To create a custom sentiment I used Thin tower letters dies. I created a phrase - You color my world. I cut out big words from a black cardstock and I handwrite a small words with a black liner pen.

Using dies I cut out a frame from a patterned paper and foam mount all the die cuts. Using red and yellow Copic markers I draw a colorful splash between the two pencils.

Thanks for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

1 comments: