Monday, February 22, 2021

Dual stenciling, Birthday card

 Hello everyone!

  How about to start this week with some ink blending? I was playing with a super cool ink pad from Tsukineko called Kaleidacolor - Spectrum. You may know this brand because of there another ink line - Memento. To create this card background I also used my favorite stencil from Waffle Flower Crafts - sunburst.

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.


   I loved how bright those inks are and they blends nicely through the stencil. I rotate Sunburst stencil to create an overlapping effect.  And its very important to secure stencil well, to get crisp image after blending.

 

   To create a sentiment I cut out few elements from vellum, white and black cardstock using Rainbow Birthday die. This die cuts a sentiment as well as thin frames. On such frame I applied same inks I use for the card background.


 
I embellished this card with six bright enamel dots -
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Galina
 
Supplies
 
 

1 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Galena - love the dual stenciling with those vibrant inks
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete