Thursday, January 28, 2021

Slimline geometric birthday card. Video

Hello everyone!

 Today I want to share with you a fun idea of making a simple geometric card using basic supplies. To create this pattern I used HALFTONE DOTS CIRCLE DIE set. 

How to make this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel.

 

 I have cut out a white card panel using a slimline die. You can work with regular a2 card panel. But I love to have more space to play with this technique and a size of slimline panel is a perfect to create a full geometric pattern. Next, I’m going to create my pattern with circles using HALFTONE DOTS CIRCLE DIES. At first, I m going to cut out a biggest circle on the top and the bottom of my panel. 

 

  On a white cardstock I applied different colros of distress oxide inks. I cut out thsoe patterns using coordinating circle dies from the same set. I foam mount them behund the panel. I stamped a sentiment with black ink and using a beautiful birthday stamp set from SK Cardmaking kit. I cut it out with an oval die from SCALLOP OBLONG die set. 

 

To embelish my card I add a few clear crystals. 

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Galena - love the fabulous colours behind the die cuts
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the circle die! Awesome idea. I love the colors you chose also, as they are so vibrant! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete