Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Rainbow shaped dicut card background. Video

 Hello everyone!

It's finally snowing here! At least for one week :)

  I want to share with you a snowy colorful card. It’s a little note to say thank you using awesome winter stamps and alphabet dies from Studio Katia, with which you can create any phrases you want, and combine with sentiment stamps.

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel.


 To create this card I stamped a lot of different snowflakes from the Snowflakes Stamp set using distress oxide inks. On each stamp I applied 2-3 color of ink, I mixed yellow and pinks, green and mint colors. I cut out snowflakes with coordinating dies and paced them on the card paced.

 

 Next, I covered all the snowflakes with masking tape and cut out a rectangle panel using a big rectangle die with a round corners from DOTTED PATTERNS SET 3. To create a sentiment I cut out a word SNOW with an alphabet dies from silver mirror cardstock and I combined it with a stamped sentiment.

Have a great day!

Galina

Supplies

 

1 comments:

  1. Every snowflake is unique! Very colorful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete