Monday, November 16, 2020

Full panel shaker card. Video

 Hello everyone! 

I want to show you how to create a bright full panel shaker card using Studio Katia pattern paper, stamps and dies.  

 

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel

 

Card details

For this card I used a beautiful stamp set - FLOURISHING NOTE. I love the whole design of this set: beautiful flowers and amazing handwritten sentiments. The flowers have a lot of details and the perfect for full coloring or just for stamping in one color. 
 
I stamped the image with Memento black ink and colored it with copic markers: 
 
- Red flowers: R21, R22, R24, R27 
- Yellow flowers: Y15, YR24 
- Blue flowers: B00, B 14 
- Leaves: YG41, G07, G28
    
Using a rectangle die from DARLING RIBBON & FRAMES die set I cut out a panel from the rainbow paper sheet. I cut out a thin frame using a die from LOOPS die set. I simply separated the frame die from the base with a metal snippers and now I have more options with this die set.
 
I attached the white frame on the acetate sheet and put Crystal clear confetti on the panel and the I foam mount the frame with acetate. I hope you like this card and you will try to create a king size shaker cards:) 
 
Have a great day!
 Galina

Supllies

0 comments:

Post a Comment