Thursday, November 26, 2020

4 Quick Christmas card ideas. Video

 

 Hello everyne! Today I have a tons of inspiration for you. I want to share 3 quick Christmasd card ideas using a pattern paper. Below you can find a video tutorial of I how I made them. 

For my card I picked fep paper pads from last paper release from Waffle Flower Crafts: Christmas Stripes, Happy Gnomes, Half-Half Lines - Christmas Paper Pads.

 
 How I made those cards you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel. Also, in my video, you will find a one bonus card, which I decided to make during filming from leftover pieces from one of my cards :)
 


 
This paper printed on 80lb smooth premium cardstock, each pad includes 3 sheets each of 12 coordinating designs with each page measures 5.5"x8.5"

 
   For my first card I used a beautiful striped paper. I cut out a panel from it using Slimline nesting Die. I cut out a cute deer from a regular cardstock. I colored with pink copic marker and brown distress ink. He holds a little cup og hot coffee, which I cut out from a leftover paper piece and a dies from Be Accessories Die set. 
   I stamped a banner sentiment with red ink and fussy cut it, also, I heat embossed one more sentiment using Fa-la-la Stamp Set and white embossing powder.
     I embelissed my card with a light green enamel dots.


For my second card I used two green and one grey paper sheet from Half-Half Lines - Christmas Paper Pad. I cut out from them a frame and Holiday lights. For the lamps I used a white glitter cardstock, which I colored with yellow and red Copic markers. I heat embossed a sentiment using Fa-la-la Stamp Set and white embossing powder.


 

  For the third card I took a blue sheet with snowflakes from Happy Gnomes Paper Pad. I fold it in a half to create a card base. I cut out a white frame using Dimensional Frames Die and a little blue envelope using a die from Mailbox DieSet. I stamped and copic colored a little cute gnome girl from Happy Gnomes Stamp Se. I foam mount the gnome girl on the frame with a letter in her  hand. 

  I created a winter scene in the frame by stamping two christmas trees, using a tiny stamps from Classic Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set. With a same stamp set I created a sentiment.

 I embelissh the card with a light grey enamel dots.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Galina

Supplies

1 comments: