Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Tone-on-tone winter poinsettia card

 Hello everyone! T oday and I want to share with you a tone-on-ton card using beautiful Poinsettia Stamp.

What I love about such big background stamps, that I can make a lot of card in a minutes. Don't get me wrong, I like to stamp, and create a detailed scene with a small stamps, but king size stamps it's something different :)
 
This card is full of texture and shine, it was a little bit hard to catch on camera all that beauty, so I have a few more photos below.

I start by stamping the pattern on a light blue cardstock using clear embossing powder, I covered the panel with clear embossing powder and melt it, just to add a texture on the cardstock.
I quickly colored poinsettias with two light blue shades of an alcohol markers. I didn't blend them a lot, I tried to leave the color of cardstock visible. Next, I sprayed the panel with a shimmer spray and add accents with a white gel pen.
 

To create a sentiment I used a stamp from Elegant Holiday Wishes. I heat embossed this sentiment on a light blue cardstock (same cardstock I used for the card panel) with a white embossing powder.

I cut out the sentiments using a banner from Folded Ribbon Banner Die Set. I add a piece of vellum behind the banner and foam mount it on the card panel. To finish my card I add a few transparent crystals and sequins.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
 

 Supplies

 

1 comments: