Monday, August 31, 2020

Fairytale slimline card

Hello everyone!

 I have exciting news! I joined an amazing Little Darlings Rubber Stamps team.  That's mean I will share more adorable cards and cardmaking tips) You know, I'm a big fan of stamping and coloring and I hope I'll inspire you to create more cute cards.


  To create this card I started by cutting out two white card panels using Slim Line Corner Scallop Die Set. I cut out 3 heart windows in the centre of the smaller panel. Also I cut out a scallop heart from the gold glitter cardstock. Next I applied hybrid inks on the bigger panel and die cut hearts. I used Key Lime Pie and Evergreen hybrid inks to create a green field and Little Boy Blue with Dark Wash Jeans to create a sky.
 

 
I stamped a lot of beautiful images from Pixie Pals Stamp set with Raven Hybrid Ink, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.


  I stamped a sentiment on the white card panel with Dark Wash Jeans Hybrid ink. Next, I foam mount the card panels on the white card base and I add all the cute images on the card. To embelish my card I used few clear sequins.
 
I hope you will like this card. Have a nice day!
Galina 

Supplies
 

1 comments: