Thursday, July 2, 2020

Video. Watercoloring for those who do not have time :)

Hello friends!
  Today I want to show a super quick and fun way how to color this beautiful big flower bouquet from LOVELY BLOOMS Stamp set. Also I made a bright card background and I used my favorite frame die – DOTTED PATTERNS SET 2 from Studio Katia.


How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube chanel.




  I love huge stamps but sometime I just want to make a super simple or fast coloring. I placed this floral stamp in the stamping tool (you can use a big acrylic block) and I covered the stamps with different colors of distress inks. I overlapped some colors to blend them directly on the stamp. NExt I stamped the image on a watercolor paper.



  Using a water brush I blend all the lines and colored the flower. I add just a little amount of additional ink on the flower. Next I trace some lines with watercolor markers and distress inks.

  I cut out a rectangle window in the centre of the card panel and I foam mount it on the card base. I placed the flowers on the left top corner. And on the left corner I stamped a sentiment with a red pigment ink.



  And here is one more card. I decided I want to create card with my left over yellow card panel. For this cardI used another floral stamp set – Floral Garden. And I colored the stamped image with a watercolor markers. To stamp the image I used a light color distress ink – antique linen.

  Using a same stamp set with greeting I stamped a sentiment with a blue pigment ink. And I embellished the yellow card with a same crystals.



Hope you will these cards!
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies









1 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Galina, and thank you for sharing how you coloured it on the video
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete