Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Video. Simple die cutting tips for a cute scene card


Hello!
Everyone who love diecutting will love this cute and simple card. For this card I used my favorite dies – FANCY SCALLOP HEARTS set and MINI POLKA DOTS COVER DIE. In the video below I’ll share some tips and how I made this card.


  Also, for this card I used adorable plant stamps and solid sentiment stamps. You can create such card for any occasion just pick the right sentiment from the LABEL MESSAGES stamp set.

  I stamped two images on the white paper with Memento black ink. I colored my plants with a few Copic markers. I decided to keep this card in soft tones. So, for the heart background I picked light shade of orange and pink distress ink – Dried Marigold and Spun Sugar. I applied inks on the white cardstock with a Blender Brushes from studio Katia, the blender brush gives a softer ink appearance.


   Using Mini polka dot die I cut out a white panel. To create a colorful dots under it, I cut out one more panel from a bright pink cardstock. If you want to create multicolored dots take different colors of cardstock, or apply inks on the card base before adhering the polka dot panel.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Galina


Supplies

1 comments:

  1. What a a cute card Galina, and a fabulous video tutorial too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete