Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Clean and simple card for a sister

Hello everyone! 
  Today I want to share another card from my "Family" series cards :) This card I decided to keep clean and simple and use colorful stripes as a main embellishment. And in few days I'll post a new video so stay tuned ;) 


  For this card I used some dies and stamps from Claina Palmer designs. I cut out a white panel using one die from DL Double-Stitched Nested Dies. On a colored cardstock I heat embossed bunch of sentiments using from Mix 'em Stamps - Family And white embossing powder. I cut them out using smallest die from Banners Die Set.

  If you want get a nice crisp small embossed elements use a fine detail embossing powder instead of a regular one. In my stash I have few detailed powders: Ranger ink - Super Fine - White and Wow - super fine opaque white. The both powders are perfect and I use the first I can found on my craft table :)


  To create a big sentiment in the centre I cut out 2 pieces from black and gold cardstock and one from a white cardstock using  Mix 'em Dies - Family 2. 

  To finish my card I add few clear crystals. I attached them using strong liquid glue from Studio Katia.

Supplies

1 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Galina - love the crisp, clear colours of the cardstock you have used in the stripes
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete