Monday, June 8, 2020

2 cards using 1 stamp and die set



 Hello everyone!  This time I want to share with you two cards using a one stamp set –  AlOHA and one set of dies – FANCY SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES. They made a beautiful combo!


 How I made these cards you can watch here or on My Youtube chanel.



I love to create a simple shaker cards, they always bring smiles! But I want to show you two ways of creating such cards: one is a shaker card and one is a regular simple card. For both cards I used same stamp and die set.

All images I colored with Copic markers:
Flowers – R37, R35. R32; Y13, Y17
Leaves – G28, G43, G41, G40


For the shaker card I used a bigger stamp from Aloha set. I love the form of this floral cluster it’s perfect form for any kinds of frames.

   In the centre of the card base I stamped a sentiment using Versa mark Black ink. I cut out a frame from a red cardstock using biggest die from the FANCY SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES. I attached an acetate sheet to the die cut and add a foam tape. I put green sequins on the card base and covered them with the red circle die cut. Next I foam mount flowers.


  For my second card I cut out a two circles from a white cardstock. On the inner round element I applied yellow distress ink, I used blender brushe to apply ink through the stencil, I want to create a nice focal point. I applied a light blue ink through the DIY cloud stencil on the card base.

  I cut out cloud stencil from a copy paper using scissors. I attached both die cuts on the card panel and I foam mount the leaves and flower. Using a sentiment die from FANCY SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES I cut out a sentiment and glued it on the card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

 Supplies 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Galina - love your cloud stencil - I use that style too, but cut from card so I can re-use them. Your colouring is exquisite
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete