Saturday, May 16, 2020

Video. Scene creating with a masking technique



Hello everyone!

Today I want to show how I created 4 scene card using two stamps from Waffle Flower: Ni Hao Stmp set and Color Combos set for creating frames.

How I made this card you can watch here or on my Youtube channel


  The Color Combos stamp set and diced were designed for swatching ink and other mediums and to help organize your craftly life's :) But I used a simple square stamp to create a little scence on my card.

  I stamped 4 squares on a white paper and I masked the edges with a paper tape. I stamped few images from Ni Hao Stamp set inside of each square and then I covered all images with masks.

  I stamped the wall over the masked images. I removed all the masks and colored images with my Copic markers.


  Also I made a simple stamping inside of the card. I stamped few lanterns with red ink to embellish my card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies


1 comments: