Wednesday, May 6, 2020

3 cards using fern die from Claina Palmer




 Hello everyone! 
For today I have 3 different cards using a same cutting die. This fern die is a part of a big die set called - Blooming 'ansome Honeysuckle & Fern Die Set by Claina Palmer.

  For my first card I decided to createa rectengle winow into the forest with ferns. Using medium nesting die from A5 Double-Stitched Nested Dies

    I cut a widow in a white card panel. This dies makes stitches on both sided of the paper.  On the inner die cut I applied few colors of distress inks and dark green splashes. I cut out few fern leaves from the white glitter cardstock and I glued them on them on the green die cut. I embellished the fern background with a few crystals and heat embossed a sentiment on a black cardstock.


  For my second card I prepared a red card background using red and pink distress inks. I cut out a fern leaves from a light green paper and added shadows using dark green copic marker.


  Also I cut out 4 flowers from the yellow cardstock and attach them on the leaves. I decorated them with red Nuvo drops and I added ew red drops around the leaves.


   My third card I kept clean and simple. Using one of a smallest dies from A6 Double-Stitched Nested Dies I cut out a tag and and a small oval die cut from glitter cardstock to embellish the hole in the tag. 


   I arranged a red die cut fern leaves around the tag. And I add few yellow die cut flowers on it. I added shadows on the flowers using dark yellow Copic marker. I stamped a sentiment with a black ink and embellished the card with black Nuvo drops.


That's all for today.
Thank for stopping by!

Other supplies

3 comments:

  1. As usual your cards are amazing!
    I love the nature inspired first one so much, the second one has such an unexpected colour background which really makes it stand out and the tag on the third one is so cute!
    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us all :)
    Claina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Galina - the one that really appeals to me is the white ferns over the green background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful designs, loved your style of creating cards Galina

    ReplyDelete