Friday, April 10, 2020

Waffle Flower Paper Release

Hello everyone and welcome to our Blog hop. Today Waffle flower released new product line - pattern papers! These papers are designed by cardmakers, so expect to see some new and innovative approaches!


  Waffle Flower paper pads measure a generous 5.5 inches by 8.5 inches (half-page of US Letter size). They settled on this size to give cardmakers more paper and less waste! Simply fold each page in half to make a standard landscape A2 card. Or trim a page in half to make two A2-sized card fronts.
   This larger size can also be used for A7-sized cards (5"x7"). The beauty of our unique page sizing allows us to have half-half designs. For more details, visit their paper introduction page here

For my first card I used green Dotted paper from Half-Half Dots - Enchanted paper pad. I stamped a tulips from Tulip Stamp set and colored them with a copic markers


 I cut out an oval frame with Oval nesting Dies and places a piece of a vellum under the tulips to make a apotlight on the card.


 For my second card I choose a paper with a blue strokes and I decided to create a monochromatic card, I stamped two lylies with a versa mark ink  and heat embossed them with a dark blue embossing powder.

I cut out a white doily using Doily Square die and attached it on the card base.  I stamped a sentiment with blue ink in a centre and embellished my card with lilies.


For the next card I was inspared with a marble buldings and flowers on them. I cut out a card panel using paper from Modern Neutrals and nesting rectangle dies.


 Using Memento black ink I stamped few flowers on the paper and colored flowers with a Copic markers. I stamped a sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and foam mount it on the card. I embellish my card with a few Nuvo drops.


 On my second card I used a same paper but here I tried a heat embossing on the paper. I love the result, paper didn't warp and looks pretty good after heating.


 I colored the flowers with Copic markers and add black Nuvo drops.


Next let move to a JJ's Rainbow paper pad. I used a paper with a blue background and cut out a rainbow using Fresh Rainbow Panel Die. I foam mount the die cut on the card base and inlaid inner pieces. I embellish my card with colorful Nuvo drops.


I foam mount the die cut on the card base and inlaid inner pieces. I embellish my card with colorful Nuvo drops.


Using Special Delivery paper pad I created two cards. For this card I used a beautiful paper sheet with flowers and delicate paper with a small clouds.


I cut out a fence using Over the Fence Die. I embellish it with die cut leaves I made with Sprigs Die set. I colored leaves with distress inks. Also I stamped few birds from Jars of Happiness Stamp set. I cut them out with coordinating dies and colored with Copic markers.


  The pattern paper with flowers is one of my favorite from all the paper collection :) That's why I made a one more card with it. I cut out a card panel with this paper and attached it to the card base. From the paper with clouds I cut out a frame, and placed a piece of vellum behind the frame.


I stamp a bunny from Love You Bunnies Stamp Set with a light yellow ink and I colored the image with a pencils. Also I add a floral wreath and a bouquet from the same stamp set.
 





Giveaways:

For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away the entire Everyday Paper Bundle to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EDT on April 12th, 2020 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 4/15/2020.


Specials:
From now till 11:59pm EDT on April 12th, all orders at $50 and over, placed at Waffle Flower will receive a mysterious gift!

For those of you who are new to Waffle Flower, they have a Last Chance section on their website that lists many goodies for 25% off until they are gone! This would be a great place to start your collection!


Blog Hop List
Waffle Flower Blog (Nina)
Alix Davis
Channin Pelletier
Elyse Robinson
Galina Filippenko <-- You're Here!
Jeanne Jachna
JJ Bolton
Keeway Tsao
Mindy Eggen
Rebecca Keppel
Amy Rysavy
Cathy Zielske
Jessica Frost-Ballas
Kelly Latevola


Supplies


67 comments:

  1. Replies













    1. THE MOST HIGH AND GREAT SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF SPELL YOU MAY NEED: DOCTOR0LOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM  
      This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 17 June 2018, and i saw a marvelous testimonies on the forum about the good works Dr love0. Am from the United States. I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until Dr love0 did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my divorced wife within 48 hours just as i read on the internet. I was truly shocked when my wife came home pleading for forgiveness to accept her back. Am really short of words to show my appreciation to Dr love0. For he's a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of marriage. Are you in need of any help whatsoever? Don't hesitate to get in touch with him now.  You can contact him Via email (doctor0lovespell@gmail.com) check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/  or check website:  https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell or visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Love-Spell-Doctor0-107453264273672/     He also specializes on the follow;
      Divorce reconciliation
      Marriage reconciliation
      Business growth
      Promotion in your place of work/office
      Making banks to grants loans
      Cures of diseases such as; Cancer, hiv, aids, herpes E.T.C.
      Getting your EX/lover back
      Getting your wife/husband back
      Getting your boyfriend/girlfriend back  





































      THE MOST HIGH AND GREAT SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF SPELL YOU MAY NEED: DOCTOR0LOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM  
      This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 17 June 2018, and i saw a marvelous testimonies on the forum about the good works Dr love0. Am from the United States. I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until Dr love0 did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my divorced wife within 48 hours just as i read on the internet. I was truly shocked when my wife came home pleading for forgiveness to accept her back. Am really short of words to show my appreciation to Dr love0. For he's a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of marriage. Are you in need of any help whatsoever? Don't hesitate to get in touch with him now.  You can contact him Via email (doctor0lovespell@gmail.com) check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/  or check website:  https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell or visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Love-Spell-Doctor0-107453264273672/     He also specializes on the follow;
      Divorce reconciliation
      Marriage reconciliation
      Business growth
      Promotion in your place of work/office
      Making banks to grants loans
      Cures of diseases such as; Cancer, hiv, aids, herpes E.T.C.
      Getting your EX/lover back
      Getting your wife/husband back
      Getting your boyfriend/girlfriend back  












      Delete
  2. Love the new paper and that flower paper is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of the papers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first card and card made with modern neutrals paper. They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful cards!! I love the Special Delivery paper pad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All wonderful cards! I like seeing the dotted paper in use as it is probably my fav. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so inspiring! I especially love the shaker rainbow. I'm excited about these new paper packs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were really busy! These cards are awesome! Hard to pick my favorite, but perhaps the tulips, but then again, I love the rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous cards! Love all the new papers.
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Love the rainbow card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! 🤩 I love how you used the new papers

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful cards - showcased the new paper so well
    thanks for sharing
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful!! I love the marble paper the best! Of course they are all beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, can't wait to get some of that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had a really rough time trying to decide if I had a favorite! I love them all and thank you for the inspiration - it's so nice to spark creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such beautiful cards! I love this new paper and those subtle backgrounds are just gorgeous. Also, I love the way you added the Nuvo drops to the rainbow, that's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that marble card is stunning, and the rainbow card is amazing too :O

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cards. Thanks for sharing your talent. Love the new papers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your coloring on the tulips is stunning. Love your rainbow card too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The marble paper is so subtle and pretty! I really love your rainbow card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. VERY pretty card, as usual! Love these new papers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards. Love the
    dots at each end of the rainbow.
    Gives it a liquid look. The
    tulips are wonderful. thanks
    for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are a beautiful showcase of the new pads, thanks for sharing these samples.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that you created many of your cards out of something other than the rainbow paper (although I love that one, too). The love you bunnies is my favorite. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The tulip card is beautiful as are all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. loving your samples today - they are so fresh and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous cards made with these lovely new papers from WF!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love how soft your cards are - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ooh what a beautiful set of cards! I love them all, these new papers are so good and tempting :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very lovely cards! I especially love the one with the bunny, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the different looks and designs you created. Beautifully and adorably done!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a delightful assortment of cards! Sorry I don't have a cyrillic script on my laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! So many fabulous cards! My favorite are the florals on the marble patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What amazing cards. You are very talented. I love the bunny rabbit card!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Stunning floral cards! I LOVE the polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow. What lovely cards. I especially love the marble and florals together

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely cards! I love the Nuvo drops inside the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a beautiful selection of cards Galina - you really have shown these papers off in a stunning manner. I particularly like the first, tulip card, and how you used the vellum to make a 'spotlight'. Exquisite colouring of the tulips too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wowza, every single one is absolutely gorgeous, love them all, you've done a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful use of the paper pads, your flowers look so delicate and adding the dots over the rainbow paper is Genius. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow Galina, these are all so beautiful. Your tulip card is gorgeous and your pencil colouring on the bunny is stellar work!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your cards are stunning! The Nuvo dots on rainbow card are such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow I just love the different ways you used these new papers...awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Dazzling creations yet again, Galina! You've showcased the versatility of the new papers beautifully! I love everything; the rainbow, especially, makes me smile!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  45. Awesome creations! Love how versatile the new papers can be!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your cards are so pretty! I love the one with the oval and vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love your cards and the cool new papers!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fabulous cards! You are so creative with these papers! Love the new half -half idea.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful cards; thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  50. The flowers are so pretty. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Gorgeous! The tulips need to be framed. The vellum sets off this beautiful paper so well. But the bunnies...loving the sweet flowers. Really in the mood for spring! Thanks and Please be well!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Gorgeous cards! That rabbit is so adorable! Thanks so much for sharing. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  53. Lovely Cards. My absolute favorite is the rainbow. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  54. Superb cards Galina. Love the first card with spotlight technique. The modern neutrals are so elegant. Love the rainbow shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Fabulous cards! I really love the sweet scene with the birds and fence... the pretty clouds print and the floral paper too! Beautiful! Your pretty rainbow card is so uplifting... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Your cards are beautiful! I love the monochromatic lily card, and the inlaid rainbow card is really fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Gorgeous creations! Love these new paper pads! I especially love your polka dot tulips card and the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful variety of cards with these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great examples with the paper use. I like how the marbled ones look with the additional coloring. I like the blue on white and the birds as well. I just love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  60. These are fabulous! I love the stamping on the marble card stock!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow. You are seriously artistic, your cards are stunning! I love the layering, colors and texture. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. write my research paper for me

    ReplyDelete