Tuesday, April 21, 2020

No line coloring and masking technique on a big floral stamp + Video

 

  Hello everyone!  Do you love no-line coloring? For me it’s a great technique to get something new on my card. For this card I used Floral Garden Stamp set from Studio Katia and Autumn Leaves Stencil. For the sentiment I picked a big stamp from It’s Your Birthday set.

   How I made this card you can watch in the video below or on my Youtube channel.


  I decided to make a birthday card only with a 3 big flowers from the FLORAL GARDEN stamp set. I love the whole floral pattern of this stamp, but sometimes I want to try something new. For this stamp 
   I created a special mask. I stamp the floral pattern on a copy paper and cut out 3 big flowers I want to use. I flip the mask and covered a stamp with it. I applied light yellow ink through the mask on a stamp, then I removed the mask and I get ink only on the flowers I want to stamp.



To color those beautiful flowers I used Tombow dual brush pens. Any medium will works with no-line technique, but today I want to play with a watercolors 🙂


   To create a card background I used yellow color distress ink, which I aplied throught the stencil with a blending brush. I stamped a big sentiment with black ink and foam mount the flowers. I add few drops to embelish my card.

Hope you like it! And will try this partial stamping technique!
Thank fro stopping by!

Supplies



5 comments: